Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Slip-n-slide love

Today was kind of a ho-hum day until...our awesome neighbors, the Reynolds, set up the slip-n-slide in the front yard! The girls had a blast with the neighbor boys. Also, these wonderful pics are courtesy of Hiroe, so thanks for not only making our day a wonderful one but also for capturing it forever. There are lots more photos, hopefully I can get a few more on here later. P.S. Gotta love Holly's non-swim diaper, absolutely bulging from all the water, and it just begs the question: Does this diaper make my butt look big?


3 comments:

The Sorensens said...

A favorite memory of mine growing up!

Jared & Larisa said...

Love the j-lo bum on Holly :) Looks like a blast. I'm sure you guys will be doing A LOT more of that once you're in Vegas for the summer!

McKinlay Family said...

Can you not move to Las Veags and move here so I can see that cute bum all the time. Sure miss you guys.