This is our 3rd year going to see the Nutcracker, Holly's first year coming with Sydney and me. We had a great time! We went to see it in Boulder City this year, in a quaint and charming historic theater. The show was wonderful, as expected, and afterwards we stopped in at a little sweet shop around the corner for some ice cream. The girls are at such a delightful age, and I love doing this with them every year.
Over Thanksgiving, we saw the Christmas lights at Temple Square, so I'm including a few of those pictures as well.
Last night for FHE we went around our neighborhood and did some carloing. It was a lot of fun, and the kids did great. Nothing like singing "Away in a Manger" 12 times over to get you feeling the Christmas spirit!
*See the below post for a few other things we've been up to this Christmas to celebrate the season.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
6 years ago
4 comments:
How fun for your girls, it looks like you had a blast!
liz -
love seeing your beautiful family on the blog.
would you please send me your address so we can send you a xmas card?
michelle dudley
Such beautiful Christmas time pics...I love it!!! Hope you and your sweet family have a happy holiday:-)
What a great tradition. I fully intend on doing this with my girls. Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment