Monday, August 25, 2008

Essence of Summer 2008 (more to come)




6 comments:

Jared & Larisa said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!! I'm so excited that I have a regular place to come and get a peek into your daily life (even though I talk to you on the phone almost every day ...) And your top 10 lists were legit. Come be my neighbor :)

Schagel Family said...

Your girls are sooo cute. Great pictures. I sm so glad that you started a blog so I can see what is going on with you.

Em and Jorg said...

Horray for the Hastings Blog! Your girls are so adorable :) Thanks for your 'mommy tip' on getting Rebecca to stop screaming. It worked! You are the best.

Hey, remember when we used to act like dorks and talk with a lisp, just for fun? Yah...that was fun :)

Love you, Lizzie!

Kim said...

Liz!
So glad you've joined the blogging world. It's nice to get updates on friends you haven't seen in years!

Mind if I link you on my blog? Feel free to visit ours: kruchekfamily on blogspot.

PS: Your family is beautiful!

LANCE and DEANNA said...

Love your summer pics and your girls are sooo cute! Great to see you and the family in Park City...
Hope things are going well for you guys out in Kentucky!!
Deanna:)

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so cute. Wow how they have changed. I can't believe how grown up they are. How exciting. Cute pics.