
I'm sure I can get an "amen" from a lot of you ladies out there. Funny story: my mother-in-law gave me a little pillow with that quote on it shortly after Nate and I were married. I wanted to laugh when she gave it to me, but it made me sort of sad because it hit just a little too close to home. Actually it hasn't been that bad, and each season gets a little easier for me because I'm getting more and more used to it. Everyone's got their thing, Nate's thing just so happens to be BYU football.
So anyway, today BYU opened their season playing UNI, and we won. Sweet. Not quite as sound a win as I think he was hoping for, but a win nonetheless. I rattled off for Sydney all the family I could think of off the top of my head who was physically there in Provo at the game, and it was quite a list! One of these days, we'll be somewhere back West and Nate will have season tickets for the rest of our lives.
P.S. Nate, you know I love you.
6 years ago
5 comments:
We had so much fun watching football with you guys today, go Wildcats! You guys are the best, we miss you! Cute blog, I can't wait to check up on your cutie girls all the time.
Oh yeah...I know what you're talking about. Alright, maybe Taylor's not that bad. However, reading Nate's depth charts always makes me feel good inside... like we're really going to have a great season! Go Cougs!
Go Cougs! And yes, every guy has their thing ... but we love them anyway :)
Good luck!! I wish my husband had a thing, well maybe not.. hehe!! I really don't think he has a thing... Weird!! Good luck, that's got to be crazy, but you know he loves you. Very cute blog, you've done a great job. What is that song you have playing? i like it.
Liz, (this is cousin Char by the way)I find the most effective way to deal with being married to a BYU football addict is to become one. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. BCS here we come!!
Post a Comment