When will I learn to not make big statements? Every time I do, I end up eating my words. So here we go, I give you example number 537 on me eating my words:
I gave up today on potty training Holly. I thought I'd test the waters and see how receptive she was, and bottom line I think the timing was bad all around - maybe a little premature for her, but mostly I am probably not as patient as I need to be right now. Anyway, we're stocked with underwear, etc. for when the time arises in the future, and we look forward to that day - hopefully there will be fewer accidents and overall it will be a more positive process. And I think I'll wait to post about it until after the process is complete - or at least well underway. (Wait, no big statements, right? Watch me make some huge post about it like weeks in advance...)
P.S. I just have to say that Holly is such a sweetheart. I can't stand how sweet this little girl is. And she was a great sport through the past day and a half - it just made me sad to see her bored and sad and frustrated sitting there all day long, not really getting why she was sitting there. Anyway, props to the little cutie, she's a doll.
6 years ago
4 comments:
Good Luck, and i can't wait for the post that says it's done!!1 :) hehe.
I'm laughing, but I'm really sad that it didn't work out the first time. How can you resist that little face? I want to kiss her RIGHT NOW!
I miss you guys!! I seriously can't wait to see you!!
She'll be a potty pro in no time!
Post a Comment