

I do not sew, besides the occasional loose or missing button. I mean really, I don't sew. However...
Today while the girls were playing with "Woof Woof" they discovered that his left ear had finally fallen off. Sydney was very sad and I thought to myself, "What the heck, maybe I'll actually take a stab at sewing that thing back on later...after the girls are in bed." Then I thought, "Who am I kidding, I will not sew that thing back on later, especially not after the girls are in bed. I will go and get a needle and some thread and have a go at it right now. It's now or never." And so I did, and to my surprise, my little project turned out just great! I am really proud of myself. I know, pathetic. But hooray for my pathetic accomplishment!
6 years ago
3 comments:
I'm so feeling you on that. The other day I mended a hole in Cameron's sock and I just about took a picture for posterity.
Liz... I am proud. don't let this be your last sewing accomplishment!
I am very proud of you!! Go you! :)
Post a Comment