Saturday, May 8, 2010

Nesting or not?

I need to attack my laundry room. Specifically, the "storage" area where I keep Sydney's school papers, her homework supplies, the girls' crayons, markers, coloring books, all my bow-making supplies, various other crafting items...as you may have guessed, this area has a tendency to spiral wildly out of control. So I must launch an attack on this problem area of my house with the fury of a thousand ninjas, and I cannot let the laundry room win!

Not to mention the several other tasks I need to address before baby girl's arrival that also require the fury of a thousand ninjas. Yes, the other day I made a list of "things to do before the baby is born" and looking at it is surprisingly daunting.

Nesting, right? But not really, because I can't seem to muster the energy to accomplish said tasks. So I am left with one question:

Where does one find & harnass the elusive energy of those thousand ninjas?

3 comments:

Meg Ruth said...

Lucky for you I have harnessed the power of a thousand ninjas. So I will come help you this week.

Let me know when!

Liz, Nate, Sydney, Holly said...

megan, you are adorable. i will call you :)

Jared & Larisa said...

"Fury of a thousand ninjas" is a phrase that should be used much more often!! Good luck, love you :)