Saturday, April 9, 2011

Gratitude Attitude

I am grateful for opposable thumbs. I am grateful that mine have worked perfectly for the past 32.5 years of my life. I am grateful that my right thumb was functional for most of today.

I am grateful for my amazing sister. She gave me a bunch of spa gift certificates for my birthday, which was back in November, but which I finally redeemed today. It was heavenly. I had a fantastic massage and a rejuvenating pedicure, for which my disgusting feet were exceedingly grateful.

I am grateful for lots of other things too, but those things have been on my brain, and I wanted to publicly share them with the world. Right thumb, you are great, hang in there! Larisa, thanks for the best birthday present ever, I love you tons!

1 comments:

Denisha said...

That's great about your massage. I have only had one before and I was pregnant and they didn't press hard at all...just felt like they were mushing around ;) Anyways, I definitely need to get another. Glad you have a sister who recognizes how great you are!

Hope you guys are doing well.