So it's 7:41 am and my almost 10-month-old has not yet woken up for the day. Strange! She is up around 6:30 am like clockwork every morning. We've even been in and our of the garage several times already this morning - me to the gym, Nate to work. I feel like I have so much to get done today...Could this be a tender mercy frm the Lord, allowing me 5 minutes to shower before the day really hits? Better not waste it at the computer!
As a quick side note/follow up from my last post, middle child is making great strides in "growing up" a little more these days. And yes, I am using a dry-erase marker chart on the fridge with occasional candy incentives. :)
6 years ago
2 comments:
You go to the gym?! Before 7:41 in the morning?! Liz, this is alarming. I completely understand why daughter #2 is having trouble living up to your supermom expectations!
Hooray for tender mercies!!
And I like how you say in this post that Holly is making great strides in growing up these days ... as opposed to 7 days ago when you made the original post. Hehe, thought it was cute :)
Post a Comment