Because it has been so freezing around here, we have been spending lots of time - in fact, all of our time - inside. Here are some cute pictures of the girls. We've been doing all the usual things - playing play doh, lots of coloring and crafty stuff, playing elaborate games of make-believe/house/princesses, making cookies - and we've even begun boxing up some odds and ends. Sydney is quite an enthusiastic little helper when it comes to boxing stuff up. As you can see, we plan on taking Sydney and Holly with us when we eventually move. Sorry, Kentucky friends, you'll just have to come visit us if you want to see the girls! :)
6 years ago



4 comments:
Cute cute cute!!! Am I crazy or does the picture of Sydney and Holly in the bath look like you and me? Yet another reason they're so adorable :)
I already made a comment, but I'll make another one! Shout out for making the most of cold weather while trying to pack! The girls are adorable and you are an awesome Mom! Love you, Mom
Great pictures. It sounds like you are having a lot of fun. I didn't know you were moving. When and where? I hope closer to me! HAHA!
I miss you guys! Very cute pictures!
Post a Comment