Warning: this post is not the usual mushy stuff I write about how cute my girls are, this is about a crusty old man who I don't know and was being kind of nasty. Read at your own risk. So today I was at the gym, about 10 minutes into a good eliptical workout when an older (like mid-seventies) man gets onto the machine right next to me. (Yes, there were a good 7 or 8 empty eliptical machines to my right and several available ones to my left.) For a good 3 minutes he did nothing but snarffle and snort in a very loud, miserable kind of way. It was absolutely revolting. I was so grossed out and annoyed - come on buddy, if you've got a cold, stay at home. If working out is that important to you, at least take some decent over-the-counter decongestants before you venture out to the gym! So I thought, "Will it seem rude if I to leave?...No, wait a minute, I shouldn't be the one to have to leave, I got here first." So I waited. After it was clear this guy was going to do nothing but continue his obnoxious noises I did leave, and I didn't think twice about whether or not it seemed rude. I mean seriously! Who does that??
6 years ago
3 comments:
Hilarious!
Good for you. I really hope you gave him a disgusted look while leaving.
Ammon
Haha, gross. I'm sure he could have been *more* disgusting... ;)
Post a Comment