Thursday, July 30, 2009

HAPPY DAY!!!

I could not be any prouder than I am at this moment of my AWESOME husband and BEST friend, Nate - what an amazing guy!! I have all the respect in the world for this man. He just finished taking the Nevada bar exam. No results until October and we'll keep you posted, but until then, I am not going to stress about it. I'm putting it out of my mind! So happy thoughts, good times and SMILES all around! Thanks so much for all your well-wishes, prayers, thoughts, and loving support in general!!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

What an awesome guy Nathan is! He can do anything he sets his mind to do. But he wouldn't of made it without you Liz and those little girls to keep him motivated! You guys are the best! Don't sweat anymore October will come with "happy news" I can feel it! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Kacy said...

YEA!! I'm sure he did great!

Jen and Ty said...

Congratulations to all of you for surviving! I am one of Nate's friends from BYU (Jen Moore) and my husband took the Arizona bar last year. I hear the Nevada one is a killer. I think wives deserve an award for surviving it too! Your family is beautiful and I am glad you have your husband back.

Michelle said...

Yeah... what a relief! I bet it's so nice to have that over with. Congrats!