Sunday, August 15, 2010

Emily's blessing day





Emily was perfect today, and her blessing was beautiful. Very sweet, very tender. I love Nate for so many things, one of which is the blessings he gives our girls. Afterwards, we did the traditional celebratory brunch with family who had traveled from other states/parts of town to be there for her blessing. We enjoyed a great meal, and lots of kind, loving support from family. Emily was kind enough to not spit up all over her "heirloom" dress - worn by (and spit up on) her two sisters before her. :) We love you so, our sweet little Emily Maren.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Great pics Liz. Look at you rock that shorter, sleek hair cut. Nice!! The girls are all getting so big. Little Emily is growing up fast too....sigh... I just love looking at the pics of all your girls together as it reminds me of my own childhood:) Beautiful:)

Mandi Roth said...

She is a beautiful girl like your other 2. You look great. Love your hair. What a beautiful day!!

Tana said...

You guys are so adorable. Liz, you look amazing! I hope I can look that great when my pregnancy is over.

Schagel Family said...

You look so good and your girls are so beautiful.

Wendy said...

Liz, congratulations!! You have a beautiful family and I love being able to stay in touch.xoxo

Jared & Larisa said...

So, so precious!!!

Kelli said...

Beautiful pictures! Isn't it wonderful having 3 girls?