Sunday, August 15, 2010

We love the Sebourns!



I am sure I'm not the only on who has been in dire need of a good friend, who has prayed for one, and who has then been blessed with that much-needed friend. Melissa has been that for me, and more. We love their family, and have missed them so much since we left Kentucky a year and a half ago. We've met up a couple of times since then, but now with them relocating again - someplace far, far, away - we decided one last effort to get together was in order before their move. We met up in St. George for the day, and it was like a breath of fresh air seeing her again. Like picking up right where we left off. That's what good friends are all about. Anyway, Melissa, thanks for the fun day & good luck with your move!! I miss you all over again. And give those beautiful girls big kisses for us!

0 comments: