Weeks. And tonight I am wondering, "What on earth am I carrying around in there?" A baby girl, obviously. But sometimes I wonder if this little girl is not going to jump right out of me sometime before June 30th! And I know it is hard/impossible to tell how large a baby will be at birth, but if this child weighs less than 11 pounds, I will be slightly shocked. (I am only being somewhat sarcastic.) What else could I possibly be carrying in there? Possibly another baby that has evaded 4 ultrasounds? Yeah, the likelihood of that is not very good. Anyway, I am feeling so...done. Put a fork in me somebody, please!
6 years ago
4 comments:
i know what you mean. i see these little newborns and i think "nope...mine's gotta be twice that size. that's the only explanation." i mean, mine's a cameron busby baby...seriously.
and by the way, i'm way with you on no pregnancy pictures. i think it's people's rude way of feeling better about themselves--not real friends if you ask me :)
Liz you are so cute. I'm excited for you with your due date so soon...I still have 2 months to go :(
I'll survive though, I sure do love planning indoor activities this time of year.
Liz, I 'm so excited for you! Your adorable. I can't wait to see your cute bundle of joy!! Hang in there, your almost done.
2 1/2 weeks left ...
Post a Comment