Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lots and lots of love






I'll tell you what, little Emmy is getting her share of love these days! Between Mommy, Daddy, Sydney, Holly, little cousins, aunts, uncles, Grandmas & Grandpa, and most recently Grammie & Bumpa, this little lady has got to feel how much she's loved!

And let's not forget big sisters Sydney & Holly - they are getting their fair share of love, too. (Love to the point of spoiling; is that possible?) With cousin sleep-overs, dinners and lunches out, daily morning swims with Bumpa, and outings galore, they are loving life. I think we are all in for a bit of a rude awakening when this honeymoon is over and life has to get back to normal.

I am loving every moment with this little angel baby; most moments are easy, but I do have one small request of Emily: will you please stop the all-night parties once Grammie & Bumpa have to go back to Utah? I will begin to unravel quickly if I am up all night but don't get the luxury of multiple naps a day. :)

6 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

Super Super Sweet girls!! I bet they are totally enjoying the spoiling! :) Glad you have family here also to help. If you need anything at all, please let me know!! Love you!

Jared & Larisa said...

I WANT TO HOLD EMILY!!!!

And play with Sydney and Holly!

And talk for hours and hours with you in person ...

Next week, baby :)

Schagel Family said...

Congratulations to all of you. Emily looks so beautiful. I am glad that everything turned out. Take care.

The Sorensens said...

It looks like she is getting lots of love. I remember one night at scripture study, Mark did something cute and Mike, Av and Ez all turned to him within a few feet of him with these big smiles on their faces. I thought what a lucky boy he is to have so many people to really love him and shower him with all this positive attention. He's going to make it in this world with all that love. Sounds like little Emily is that lucky too.

Larsen Mom said...

Congrats! I'm so glad everything turned out o.k. She is so cute!

Jessica and Danny said...

Super cute! Good luck with these first few months, and I hope that Emily acquiesces to your request! :)