Emily already has her eyes open and is wearing cute bows!! She's gorgeous and looks so sweet - your family is beautiful! My only complaint is you are MIA ... I know you just had a baby but come on! Pictures of baby and mama are precious :) See you soon!!!!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her already. Cameron keeps saying, "Emma-me!" when he sees her pictures. Very excited for you guys and we can't wait to see her and give her lots of snuggles!
Congrats Liz and family:) Emily is just beautiful and she looks like she fits right in withthe rest of your family perfectly:) The big girls are growing up so fast and I am sure that they are in love with her already!!
8 comments:
Little Emily is adorable. You all look great. Let us know if the girls would like to come play!
Emily is beautiful!!! Congrats to all, we love you guys! :)
So wonderful! We are so glad that you and the baby are doing well. Congratulations!
Emily already has her eyes open and is wearing cute bows!! She's gorgeous and looks so sweet - your family is beautiful! My only complaint is you are MIA ... I know you just had a baby but come on! Pictures of baby and mama are precious :) See you soon!!!!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her already. Cameron keeps saying, "Emma-me!" when he sees her pictures. Very excited for you guys and we can't wait to see her and give her lots of snuggles!
She is simply adorable!!! I am so excited and Happy for your cute family. :) Can't wait to hold her and meet her.
Congrats Liz and family:) Emily is just beautiful and she looks like she fits right in withthe rest of your family perfectly:) The big girls are growing up so fast and I am sure that they are in love with her already!!
Wish I had seen her in person. I didn't feel like barging in on you right after the baby was born. Hopefully we'll get back before she gets too big.
Post a Comment