

The last time I had legit bangs was probably in grade school, so this was a big step for me. What do all you folks out there in cyberspace think?? They are growing on me (no pun intended). I think I like them, but the verdict is still out. Let me know your opinion. I think almost everyone who sees this blog will have only known me without bangs.
P.S. This is my true, untainted hair color, I haven't done anything to it in years. I think it looks darker with bangs. And sorry the pictures are a little fuzzy...
6 years ago
5 comments:
You did it!!! Congratulations! The bangs look totally cute.
You look awesome!
I like them. I haven't had bangs in a long time. Looks great on you. Change is good. you look really good.
I like them! And your hair color is so pretty. I thought maybe you had colored it, but you didn't!
You are so NOW! and a hottie!
Post a Comment