This is the razor that insures a smooth shave while using only water, no shaving cream necessary. My experience with this razor has been the following: amazing after one use; after several uses, I had to start using shaving cream to help it along; after less than one month the razor still works, although it's clumsy, and it leaves more razorburn than other razors out there I've tried. Bottom line: don't switch from your favorite razor to this one unless you can afford to switch razor heads once every 2 weeks!
6 years ago
5 comments:
I totally agree. First use is amazing, not so much after that. For some reason the pads on mine fall off after the second or third time I use it. I went back to my old razor.
Good to know. I love my razor, i probably won't ever switch, but good to know. I hate razor burn.. Sorry you went through that.
Thanks for the tip ... I guess I'll keep using Jared's razor :) PS. I still use the regular venus that you introduced me to when we were roommates at king henry. That's what older sisters are for! PPS. I love the pic of you, me and mom.
Perfect timing for this post! My old razor just broke and I need a new one. I will try another brand. Do they make Mars or Jupiter? I wonder...
You know, I'm wondering if that's what happened to me... I use the green and blue venus razor, (can't remember what it's called) but it was great the first couple of times, and now it's crap! Razor burn up the wazoo... well, not literally. Love you
Post a Comment