Sydney wanted a lollipop tonight, and Holly happened to be sitting right next to her at the table when Nate gave her one. Instantly, Holly began insisting, "Alibabap! Alibabap!" (Translation: Lollipop! Lollipop!) Someone help me, I'm going to eat that girl up before she even makes it to 2 years old...
In more important news, BYU defeated Wyoming 44-0, the second week in a row of keeping our opponents scoreless! Nate is a happy man. Not as giddy as last week, but definitely a happy man.
6 years ago
7 comments:
What a cute girl! Just love it when they start talking! I just noticed your blog on Taylor and Loralee's and am so excited. We'll be checking in on you!
Cutie!!! I love it! Glad they are winning so you have a Happy Husband. :) Hope they keep it up!!
Lizzie! Your girls ARE the epitome of cuteness. I LoVe how you explained the "heart love/pain" we mothers feel. You put it perfectly! Being a mom is the cooooolest...
O.K., now I'm going to brag a bit - how could a Mom and Dad be any happier than having you and Nate as the best kids and Sydney and Holly as the cutest grand daughters! They coudn't be! We are the happiest and we love you!
Mom and Dad aka Grammie and Bumpa
Precious!!!! And I love Holly's little pig tail braids. Maybe I'll have a girl someday ...
PS. I love your playlist!
That is so precious! I hope you get a little break during the BYU Football season.
Post a Comment