Saturday, November 29, 2008

How old am I again?

I am loving the David Archuleta CD that was recently released; I mean, I am singing along with it full-voice in the car, in the kitchen, everywhere. Totally loving it. And then there's the movie "Twilight" which I just saw the other night, along with all the other vampire-crazed tweens of America. And I have to ask myself, "How old am I again? Didn't I just turn 30? Or was it 13?"

Seriously, David's tunes are so catchy!

9 comments:

Mikie said...

Liz-- you haven't aged a day since we were freshmen at the Y ;) You're too cool!

Kelli said...

Liz, I love the picture of your family in your backyard. What a beautiful family. Miss you :)

Liz, Nate, Sydney, Holly said...

Mikie: you are a gem. Hey, have you gone out to buy Sleeping Beauty yet?? Miss you, love you. P.S. I'm taking it back to the "old school" blogging style by responding to your comment on my blog - I'll be checking yours soon. :)

Doug and Betty Jo McKinlay said...

Your family is so wonderful and chummy - please move close to us - I miss you SO much! Love you, Mom

Mandi Roth said...

I love that CD also.. It's great!! I still need to see twilight!! glad you liked it.. It's fun to stay young!! :)

Brandon, Mandy and Benson said...

I purched the David Archuletta CD the moment it was released. I'm a child as well, so feel good about it!

Mother 25 - 8 said...

Hey! It was GREAT hearing from you!! Loved getting your blog address! It was so fun to see you and Nate again and your TWO girls!! Man, time has gone by, huh? And of COURSE we'd love to be put down as a ref! You and Nate were like the coolest couple at Wymount! ;) Really!

I'm excited to catch up with your family via your blog. I'm gonna love it! OH, and I'm going on 35 and fart jokes still keep me reeling, so enjoy Twilight and Archeleta or however you spell it! ;)

Jared & Larisa said...

Me too!! We can be tweens together :) Miss and love you tons!

Emily said...

I seriouly can't get enough of David Archuleta, I need his CD!