Friday, February 27, 2009

Art in Bloom 2009


...is currently underway at the University of Kentucky's Art Museum! It's open to the public from noon - 5 today (Friday), tomorrow (Saturday) and Sunday. $5 admission for adults, kids and students are free. I took the girls today and I loved it. There are some stunning and gorgeous arrangements and interpretations - take this opportunity to go and enjoy it with a friend, your kids or just all by yourself! It's definitely worthwhile.

3 comments:

Kacy said...

I think it is awesome that you take the girls to cultural events. Either Vegas doesn't have many or I just don't know about them.

Jared and Niki said...

Dang, I missed it! I LOVE Art in Bloom!

Doug and Betty Jo McKinlay said...

H-m-m; if I were there, I'd be groovin' at the art show with you and my darling grand-daughters! Your picture was beautiful. When you move to LV - we'll take in a few such events... Love you, Mom