
For those of you who've missed it, and I've had several questions lately, this one's for you: we are moving back to Las Vegas. We lived there from 2004 - 2006, have since moved here to Lexington, KY where Nate has been attending the University of Kentucky's law school; but we have spent the summers in Las Vegas as Nate has clerked there both years. Graduation from law school is May 8th and we will be moving shortly thereafter to "Fabulous" Las Vegas.
6 years ago
5 comments:
YAY!!! I am so excited!! I am so glad your coming back. Let me know the details and where you'll be staying and such. You are soo missed. Email me, please!!!
Congrats. I am so happy for you guys! I hope you love Vegas and we sure will miss you.
Congrats! Maybe we'll meet you there in a couple years!
I'm sure I misread that post ... aren't you moving to Sacramento??? Come on, I'm willing to bribe you! PLEASE! Well, at least Vegas is closer than Lexington. Good luck with all the packing!
We're here waiting for you guys!!! :)
Post a Comment