Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to Holly!

Since Holly has been loving "The Hungry Little Caterpillar" lately, I took that as my inspiration for her 2nd birthday "theme." She is a precious, wonderful, happy, and tender little soul, and we absolutely adore her. Can't get enough of her funny little sayings, her singing, her dimples, her pigtails, her smiles...We love you Holly!!

6 comments:

McKinlay Family said...

That was the cutest post ever. It sparkles the whole time, just like little Holly. How's the house selling? Thinking and praying for you often.

Denisha said...

What a cutie. Looks like you guys had a sweet little party. I am struggling at what to do for Bentley's birthday. She is turning 3 on Sunday and I need some good ideas on how to celebrate. Got any?

Mandi Roth said...

What a fun birthday!! love the cupcake catapiller. So cute!! Happy Birthday Holly!!

Kacy said...

What a cute birthday girl! Her pigtails were adorable as was the catapiller cake! Very creative.

The Sorensens said...

Totally makes me smile that she loves her hungry little caterpillar snuggly. So cute! Happy Birthday!!!

Doug and Betty Jo McKinlay said...

What a great theme for Holly's BD from the book to the soft caterpillar to her poster to her cupcake cake! Very creative - I just wish we could have shared it with her. I love you, Holly, Grammie