Monday, February 16, 2009

Beautiful home for sale

We have loved living here, this home has been such a blessing for us. It has amply met and exceeded our needs and has been a comfortable, fun place where we have grown as a family and made many happy memories with our friends and family. If you know someone who is looking for a wonderful home in a fantastic neighborhood (in Lexington Kentucky), have them look us up!

9 comments:

Jared & Larisa said...

Way to go! Your house looks BEAUTIFUL :) All you hard work definitely paid off. Sell house, sell!!!

Doug and Betty Jo McKinlay said...

Please, please, please be my photographer, my designer, my assistant and my staging specialist! I need you! Great job and great idea - keep it there until it sells! Love, Mom

Mandi Roth said...

What a beautiful house. Love it. I hope it sells quickly for you guys.

familyof4 said...

Very Beautiful! Your pictures looked great too.

Have you thought about posting it on Craig's List? That's just one more way to get it out there for people to see it.

I'm excited for you to be back in Vegas!

Love ya!

Loralee said...

The house looks GREAT! I'd move in tomorrow, it looks so cozy and inviting.

Em and Jorg said...

OH, this has to sell. So pretty! Liz, the work will pay off for sure! ARe you sure you want to move now??

Kacy said...

You did an awesome job staging. I love the high ceilings and the windows in the front room. Good luck with the selling process!

The Sorensens said...

WOW! Your house is really nice!! Too bad I never saw it in person. Glad to hear your going to Vegas, that means our lives will probably intersect a little more. We still don't know where our internship will be. Good luck on the house!

Jared and Niki said...

Your house looks awesome! Good luck with selling it, I love the kitchen! We will miss you guys!