



This little child has places to go and things to discover, so that doesn't leave much time for photos. That's why I mostly end up with shots with a back view! But that's a cute side of her too, so I'm not complaining.
6 years ago
NATE * LIZ * SYDNEY * HOLLY * EMILY




This little child has places to go and things to discover, so that doesn't leave much time for photos. That's why I mostly end up with shots with a back view! But that's a cute side of her too, so I'm not complaining.
Posted by Liz, Nate, Sydney, Holly at 9:15 PM
6 comments:
So cute! I Love the little bows in her hair! Lauren's hair is slowly getting there. =)
Ooo! I can't stand that girl.
You guys have the cutest girls. The pictures are so sweet and wonderful. How old are they now?
Sydney and Holly are seriously little dolls! Pinch pinch :)
So cute! Is she pretty tall or is it just the picture? Enoch will be 2 in Nov. and I think he's the tallest in his nursery.
Oh, so precious! They are darling. Little girls are the best :) I loved reading your conversation with Sydney about your callings. Made me laugh and smile. How right she is...
Post a Comment