Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sleeping Beauty - check!



We officially added this to our Princess collection today, thanks to our friends at Target who hooked us up with the $15 steal-of-a-deal (yes, there's some sarcasm there). I have to say, the work Disney did on "restoring" this film is very noticable, and I really enjoyed watching it. Also, this movie includes many great one-liners and possibly my favorite Disney animated scene of all time, when the 3 Good Fairies are making Briar Rose's 16th birthday dress and cake. Love it!

7 comments:

Mikie said...

Liz! I'm so stoked that you're blogging! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. Your family is soooo adorable.

So, would it be totally weird if I bought Sleeping Beauty? Haha... there's a story behind that, I assure you...

Russ and Dulcie Clayton said...

Cute blog!!! It looks like you are doing well! I have to admit that every time I go to walmart or target and see "Sleeping Beauty" I'm so so tempted to buy it. Maybe I'll finally give in...

Anonymous said...

I have it also, i buy them when they come out so i have them when I have kids, although they might not be into it when i actually have kids.. hehe!! i love that scene also. Great buy!!

Niki B. said...

Yes, we too had to go get Sleeping Beauty yesterday. I think the countdown has been going on for a couple weeks now!

Jeri said...

My favorite Disney movie of all time!!! Can't wait to get the new one.

Melissa Sebourn said...

Sleeping Beauty is my favorite princess movie. It fact, I pre-ordered it on VHS when they released it for the first time in 1997-ish. Feel free to do the math, I was 18 in 1997 . . . he he

Julina said...

no... kidding... I saw it at the Macey's last night and added it to my happy collection. I'm so excited! I started watching it last night but fell asleep. but what I saw was pretty exciting.