NATE * LIZ * SYDNEY * HOLLY * EMILY
She did the writing all on her own, little sweetheart, and she was so proud.
In the last one, Liz, she looks just like you. Maybe she's her Daddy, but she smiles like her Mommy.
Your girls are so cute, I just want to give both of them squeezes. Especially Holly. Aren't Holly and Ez growing up too fast? It's killing me. I picked up Ezra today and it hit me how much body there was. He's growing. Nooooooo!
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!! You have a mini-me!!! Sydney looks EXACTLY like you. She's so cute! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
In the last one, Liz, she looks just like you. Maybe she's her Daddy, but she smiles like her Mommy.
Your girls are so cute, I just want to give both of them squeezes. Especially Holly. Aren't Holly and Ez growing up too fast? It's killing me. I picked up Ezra today and it hit me how much body there was. He's growing. Nooooooo!
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!! You have a mini-me!!! Sydney looks EXACTLY like you. She's so cute! :)
Post a Comment