So we watch "The Office" religiously every Thursday night, and for the past few weeks we've watched these SNL skits immediately following "The Office." This one character named Oscar Rogers (aka "Mr. Fix-it") is absolutely killing me. I mean, I am crying because I am laughing so hard by the time his little minute-long skit is over. He's their "financial expert" who comes in and talks about the economy. For those of you who haven't seen the skit, google it or find it on Youtube or tune in next Thursday on NBC at 9:30 pm. He is hilarious.
Speaking of "The Office" I am getting so fed up with that show! Argh, can't Jim and Pam just get married and live happily ever after already? I am almost to the point of wanting to kick my Office addiction, but I know I'll never be able to do it. Why must the writers make me watch in agony??
And while I'm on this little TV tirade, I think I'll finish by commenting on the Mac/PC advertising war that is getting ugly, petty and childish: can't we all just get along???? Good grief! I used to be indifferent about PCs and Macs, but Mac's advertising lately is really turning me off.
All right, I'm done. Oh, except one more thing. This is directed towards any and all members of the current BYU Cougar football team, staff, etc (because I know there are so many of you who regularly read our blog): please step your game up several notches this weekend. We already have dark, soggy clouds in the forecast, I don't want the weather patterns that circulate over our home to spiral completely out of control.
OK, now I'm really done. :)
6 years ago
4 comments:
Amen, sista friend. If I don't see some good Jam action pretty soon I'm going to kick someone's booty!!
I am over the Mac / PC war as well. Actually I am over Apple all together since they donated $100k to help make Gay marriage legal in CA this week
Amen to everything you said!
The Office is the only show Jorg and I watch religiously. And YAH, Jorg thinks Pam and Jim are going to break up. They couldn't! And they won't. But seriously, why are the writers dragging it on...
I love the pictures from your trip! Thanks for sharing those. Cute twinner Halloween outfits and the girls in them...precious! xoxoxox
I just found your blog and I've got to say you are Right On. About everything. I feel like I could have written this post. The Office-Just get married! The SNL clips, cried as well and the Pc/Mac war is So getting on my nerves. Ditto to everyhing, and Super cute blog! I'm excited to read from now on- adding you to my google-reader
Post a Comment